“Jan is a polished presenter. She is knowledgeable and energetic. I never tire of her presentations.” –Sherry Harris, Charlotte NC
With a dynamic speaking style that engages audiences and a depth of knowledge that inspires them, Jan Parish will show you how everyday family activities with children birth to age five can be the source of learning that leads to success in school.
Contact Jan about speaking to parents or educators, school or church groups, workplace lunch & learns, and conferences.
Presentations include topics such as:
- TV, Video Games, and your Child’s Growing Brain
- Why Learning the Alphabet Song Isn’t Important
- Create a Reader Who Reads the Most and Reads the Best
- Songs, Rhymes, & Poetry in Your Child’s Head
- Playing with Print at Home; a Novel Idea
- First Day of School; A Hit, Not a Miss
Learn more about Jan Parish, M.Ed.